We offer a variety of low-impact cardio workouts to get you moving while improving balance, coordination, reducing stress and boosting your stamina. Exercise and movement benefit aging adults, as well as preserving their ability to handle daily tasks independently.
- Ageless Athletes
TOP 5 REASONS TO DO CARDIO EXERCISE:
- Regular cardio strengthens the heart and lungs
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Increases your strength, flexibility, and endurance.
- Increases energy
- Aids sleep
What do I need to know before taking a group fitness class?
- Please notify the instructor of injuries or medical conditions.
- Be respectful of others and arrive to class on time. If class is full, instructors reserve the right to turn participants away. Late admittance may not be allowed, at instructor’s discretion.
- Please store gym bags and purses in lockers.
- Shirts required at all times in any class.
- Be respectful of other participants and refrain from excessive talking.
- No sparring allowed.
- Please stay hydrated and bring water to class.
- Please wipe down sweat from mats and/or floor area before exiting room or studio.
How do I register for a class from the website?
- Already have the new fitness app? When you click Reserve you’ll be prompted to enter your the email and password that you use in our new app. You’ll get an email confirmation. You’re all set!
- If you haven’t downloaded the app, you will first need to create an account using the email address associated with your JCCF Fitness Center membership. You will receive a PIN number and will be asked to set up your password. Once your account has been successfully created and you are logged in, find the class you are looking for, hit the Reserve button. You’re set!
- You can register for classes 7 days in advance.
How do I cancel my class registration?
- To cancel your class on our website, you will first need to login using your app credentials in the schedule section, select the day of your class, and click the “Cancel” button. That’s it!
- Group fitness classes must be canceled 1 hour before the start time.
How do I download the Fitness app?
Need help registering for a class or setting up the fitness app?
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 415.292.1200 and we’ll be happy to help you.
Fitness Center Hours
The JCCSF Fitness Center is open for in-person activities. See how we’re Keeping You Fit & Healthy for updates.
Burn and Sweat classes taught by Troy have helped me get in shape and maintain a high level of functional fitness for day to day living. So amazing. If you take his classes, and put in the effort, your life (and body) will be changed forever!!!
Best group exercise classes I have ever taken to get in shape and stay in shape.
The primary motivation I joined the JCCSF Fitness Center was Troy Markle's class - he's truly outstanding. Troy's class, by far, surpasses any class I've taken - including all of the classes I've taken in NYC and LA as well. He not only offers a superior class, but also creates a unique sense of community within the class which is rare and special.
Donate & Support Healthy Living
Our Fitness classes provide more than ways to work out. They focus on mind-body wellness, helping people reach their goals and simply live well. Donate to the JCCSF Resilience Campaign to help us continue to make a healthy impact.