JCCSF Fitness Mobile App
With the new app, JCCSF Fitness Center members are able to:
- Use a smartphone to check in to the Fitness Center
- Easily see and search group fitness class schedules
- Register for a class with 1-click of a button
- Cancel a reservation with 1-click of a button
- Get real-time class announcements
- Request 1-on-1 Pilates and Personal Training sessions
- Stay up to date on holiday schedules, closures and other happenings at the JCCSF
Do I need to be a JCCSF Fitness Center Member to use the app?
I’m not a JCCSF Fitness Center Member but I have purchased Pilates Reformer classes and/or 1-on-1 training sessions. Can I use the app?
How do I download the app?
I forgot my password. How do I log back into my account?
What devices can I use to access my account?
Do I need to delete the old app?
How do I access the group fitness class schedules?
How do I search for group fitness classes?
- On the weekly class schedule, select the day you would like to work out to see which classes are available that day.
- If you know a class will be held on a specific day, such as Zumba with Maricela on Tuesdays, search for that class by clicking on Tuesday and typing “Zumba” or “Maricela” in the search bar. Or you can just scroll down the list of classes for that day. It’s that easy!
- Classes can be filtered by type, (i.e. strength, dance, cycling, yoga, Pilates, etc.) using the Menu at the top right hand corner.
- You can use the global Search function by going to the menu icon on the upper left corner, selecting “Search”, and entering the name of the class, class type, or instructor.
How do I log out of the app?
Why should I turn on push notifications?
- Facility updates
- Closures, holiday hours, events, etc.
- Group fitness class notifications
- Personal training reminders and notifications
I turned off push notifications. How do I turn them back on?
Follow these steps:
- Go to phone Settings > JCCSF > Notifications
- Swipe Notification On (button should turn to green as shown in the image to the right)