Become a part of our close-knit fitness family, where you’ll find inspiration, motivation, and the strength to conquer any challenge.
Don’t miss out on the fun so grab your spot now! Registration for group fitness classes is required.
REGISTERING FOR A CLASS
- Use the calendar to search for classes by day, type (i.e. cycling, aqua fitness, yoga, etc.), instructor or by studio location.
- Once you’ve found the class you’re looking for, just hit the Reserve button.
- Already have the new app? When you click Reserve you’ll be prompted to enter your the email and password that you use in our new app. You’ll get an email confirmation.
- If you haven’t downloaded the app and want to reserve a class, you will first need to create an account using the same email address associated with your JCCSF Fitness Center Membership.
- You can register for classes 7 days in advance.
CANCELING A CLASS
- To cancel your class using our website, you will first need to login using your app credentials in the schedule section, select the day of your class, and click the Cancel button. That’s it!
- Group fitness classes must be canceled 1 hour before the start time and 24hrs for a Pilates Reformer class.
Questions about logging in and your account? Visit our Fitness App FAQs.