Since we first opened our doors in 1933, we have been a second home to San Francisco families, fitness lovers, casual creatives, tiny swimmers and more.
Anyone who has walked into our building has felt our welcoming spirit. The JCCSF building is open to all, and we invite you to stop by and relax in our atrium, grab a bite to eat, enjoy free Wi-Fi and find out all of the ways you can learn, create and celebrate with us.
Our facilities include:
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center and Spa
- 10,000-square-foot basketball gymnasium
- Aquatics Center
- The Pottruck Family Atrium – A three-story, 3,600 square-foot atrium featuring artist Joy Wulke’s sculpture “Ruach – The Bridge of Breath” suspended from the ceiling
- 4,400-square-foot Kanbar Hall theater, configured for theater or banquet seating
- A variety of versatile, elegant, intimate spaces and meeting rooms
- Three outstanding preschools
- Katz Snyder Gallery and our permanent art collection
- The Jewish Community Library at the JCCSF
- Bean Sprouts Café and three catering kitchens, including kosher and vegetarian
- Underground Parking Garage
Interested in renting our space for a private event? Email email@example.com.