A dynamic, non-competitive, supportive martial arts program is included in your membership. Try a new challenge regardless of your age, weight, or current condition, our martial arts instructors are here to teach you new techniques.
Martial Arts Modalities
- Strike Training
TOP 5 REASONS TO JOIN A MARTIAL ARTS CLASS:
- Mental workout including the memorization of terms and techniques
- Develops cardiovascular fitness
- Enjoy a heightened sense of balance
- Learn specific skills to avoid injury
- Exercise all joints and muscle groups
How do I register for a class from the website?
- Already have the new fitness app? When you click Reserve you’ll be prompted to enter your the email and password that you use in our new app. You’ll get an email confirmation. You’re all set!
- If you haven’t downloaded the app, you will first need to create an account using the email address associated with your JCCF Fitness Center membership. You will receive a PIN number and will be asked to set up your password. Once your account has been successfully created and you are logged in, find the class you are looking for, hit the Reserve button. You’re set!
- You can register for classes 7 days in advance.
How do I cancel my class registration?
- To cancel your class on our website, you will first need to login using your app credentials in the schedule section, select the day of your class, and click the “Cancel” button. That’s it!
- Group fitness classes must be canceled 1 hour before the start time.
How do I download the Fitness app?
Need help registering for a class or setting up the fitness app?
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 415.292.1200 and we’ll be happy to help you.
Fitness Center Hours
The JCCSF Fitness Center is open for in-person activities. See how we’re Keeping You Fit & Healthy for updates.
Thank You to Our Sponsor
Support Healthy Living
Our Fitness programs provide more than ways to work out. They focus on mind-body wellness, helping people reach their goals and simply live well. Donate to the JCCSF Resilience Campaign to help us continue to make a healthy impact.