Registration is now required to save your spot in cycling classes, as well as, checking in before class by using the iPad at the studio entrance.
What should I bring to a cycling class?
When should I arrive before a class?
How hot does it get?
How do I register for a cycling class?
- Already have the new fitness app? When you click Reserve you’ll be prompted to enter your the email and password that you use in our new app. You’ll get an email confirmation. You’re all set!
- If you haven’t downloaded the app, you will first need to create an account using the email address associated with your JCCF Fitness Center membership. You will receive a PIN number and will be asked to set up your password. Once your account has been successfully created and you are logged in, find the class you are looking for, hit the Reserve button. You’re set!
- If class is full, instructors have the right to turn participants away. Be on time and check-in using the iPad at the studio entrance to ensure your spot in the class and avoid disrupting classes.
- You can register for classes 7 days in advance.
How do I cancel my class registration?
- To cancel your class on our website, you will first need to login using your app credentials in the schedule section, select the day of your class, and click the “Cancel” button. That’s it!
- Group fitness classes must be canceled 1 hour before the start time.
What type of spin bikes do you have?
What if I’m running late to class?
Can I ride in cycling shoes?
How do I download the Fitness app?
Need help registering for a class or setting up the fitness app?
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 415.292.1200 and we’ll be happy to help you.
Fitness Center Hours
The JCCSF Fitness Center is open for in-person activities. See how we’re Keeping You Fit & Healthy for updates.
I primarily use the JCCSF for its spinning classes. I think the bikes and instructors have improved tremendously over the past few years.
Great fitness facility, including spinning and other classes.
I love my Sunday spin class.
The wide availability of spin classes is the best! I love that I can take a spin class almost anytime I want. Tara and LJ are also AMAZING spin teachers.
I love the classes (especially spin with Eli, Heidi, Tara).
Donate & Support Healthy Living
Our Fitness programs provide more than ways to work out. They focus on mind-body wellness, helping people reach their goals and simply live well. Donate to the JCCSF Resilience Campaign to help us continue to make a healthy impact.