TRX Suspension Training
By using your bodyweight as the machine and gravity as your resistance, TRX® Suspension Training activates more muscles in your body. Suspension training is fit for everyone.
Classes are offered as a monthly series and are exclusively for JCCSF Fitness Members.
Get ready to build even more power, strength, flexibility and balance with our TRX® Suspension Training.
In 2022, the JCCSF Fitness Center is launching a monthly TRX® Suspension Training series with classes that meet every Thursday. Join a total of 8 fitness center members in this small group training experience for personalized training.
TOP 5 BENEFITS OF TRX® SUSPENSION TRAINING:
- Constantly engages your core to stabilize your body
- Improves your posture
- Relieves low back pain
- Builds muscle strength
- Increase cardiovascular capacity
TRX Suspension Training with Jennifer K.
What do I need to know before taking a TRX® suspension training class?
- Class fees are based on a full month and are structured to account for the occasional absence.
- Some months a class might meet four times per month, others might meet five or possibly three times.
- Please notify the instructor of injuries or medical conditions.
- Be respectful of others and arrive to class on time. Late admittance may not be allowed, at instructor’s discretion.
- Please store gym bags and purses in lockers.
- Be respectful of other participants and refrain from excessive talking.
- Please stay hydrated and bring water to class.
Payment & Refund Policy
- Class fees are paid during registration.
- Once payment is processed, fees are nonrefundable.
- We do not offer makeup classes, refunds or credits for missed classes.
How do I purchase a TRX® suspension training class?
Donate & Support Healthy Living
Our Fitness classes provide more than ways to work out. They focus on mind-body wellness, helping people reach their goals and simply live well. Donate to the JCCSF Resilience Campaign to help us continue to make a healthy impact.