Get ready to build even more power, strength, flexibility and balance with our TRX® Suspension Training. Choose from an introductory class or a more advanced level.
Our TRX® Suspension Training classes are now free and included in our group fitness programming. Each class is limited to 8 participants. Advanced registration is highly encouraged to reserve your spot, but not required.
TOP 5 BENEFITS OF TRX® SUSPENSION TRAINING:
- Constantly engages your core to stabilize your body
- Improves your posture
- Relieves low back pain
- Builds muscle strength
- Increase cardiovascular capacity
What do I need to know before taking a TRX® suspension training class?
- Classes are now free and included in your monthly membership dues.
- Classes are limited to 8 participants.
- Advanced registration is encouraged, but not required.
- Please notify the instructor of injuries or medical conditions.
- Be respectful of others and arrive to class on time. Late admittance may not be allowed, at instructor’s discretion.
- Please store gym bags and purses in lockers.
- Be respectful of other participants and refrain from excessive talking.
- Please stay hydrated and bring water to class.
How do I register for a class from the website?
<li><strong>Already have the <a href=”https://www.jccsf.org/join/jccsf-mobile-app/” rel=”noopener” target=”_blank”>new fitness app</a>?</strong> When you click <strong>Reserve</strong> you’ll be prompted to enter your the email and password that you use in our new app. You’ll get an email confirmation. You’re all set!</li>
<li><strong>If you haven’t downloaded the app</strong>, you will first need to <strong>create an account</strong> using the email address associated with your JCCF Fitness Center membership. You will receive a PIN number and will be asked to set up your password. Once your account has been successfully created and you are logged in, find the class you are looking for, hit the <strong>Reserve</strong> button. You’re set!</li>
<li>You can register for classes 7 days in advance.</li>
How do I cancel my class registration?
<li>To cancel your class on our website, you will first need to login using your app credentials in the schedule section, select the day of your class, and click the “Cancel” button. That’s it!</li>
<li>Group fitness classes must be canceled 1 hour before the start time.</li>
How do I download the Fitness app?
Need help registering for a class or setting up the fitness app?
Reach out to us at <a href=”mailto:email@example.com”>firstname.lastname@example.org</a> or call us at 415.292.1200 and we’ll be happy to help you.
Fitness Center Hours
The JCCSF Fitness Center is open for in-person activities. See how we’re Keeping You Fit & Healthy for updates.
Donate & Support Healthy Living
Our Fitness classes provide more than ways to work out. They focus on mind-body wellness, helping people reach their goals and simply live well. Donate to the JCCSF Resilience Campaign to help us continue to make a healthy impact.