From improving everyday strength and fitness to enhancing performance for endurance races, strength and endurance classes are for those looking to take their fitness to the next level. Instructors will lead you through exercises using free weights, bodyweight, and more.
- Body Fit
- Hard Core
- Functional Training
- Performance Fit
- Athletic Conditioning
- Boot Camp
TOP 5 REASONS TO JOIN A STRENGTH TRAINING CLASS:
- Increase bone density and reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Contributes to better balance and may reduce your risk of falls
- Helps joints stay flexible
- Boost cardiovascular fitness
- Improve cholesterol levels
Next Available Class
|Athletic Training||4:00 pm – 4:50 pm|
|Body Blast||9:00 am – 9:50 am 7:00 pm – 7:50 pm|
|Body Fit||9:00 am – 9:50 am||10:00 am – 10:50 am|
|Core||1:00 pm – 1:50 pm|
|Hard Core & Glutes||9:00 am – 9:50 am|
|HIIT||12:00 pm – 12:50 pm|
|Interval Training||12:00 pm – 12:50 pm|
|Ropes & Stretch||12:00 pm – 12:50 pm|
|TRX Suspension Training||10:30 am – 10:55 am 11:00 am – 11:50 am|
Body Blast with Brooke N.
Interval Training with Jennifer K.
Core & Stretch with Robin H. (Sub Today Irina N.)
Body Blast with Geoffrey W.
Body Fit with Satish P.
HIIT Fusion with Brooke N.
What do I need to know before taking a group fitness class?
- Please notify the instructor of injuries or medical conditions.
- Be respectful of others and arrive to class on time. If class is full, instructors reserve the right to turn participants away. Late admittance may not be allowed, at instructor’s discretion.
- Please store gym bags and purses in lockers.
- Shirts required at all times in any class.
- Be respectful of other participants and refrain from excessive talking.
- No sparring allowed.
- Please stay hydrated and bring water to class.
- Please wipe down sweat from mats and/or floor area before exiting room or studio.
If you want to burn and sweat, sign up for any class with Troy. His energy is outstanding!
Tara is the best fitness instructor I have ever had. Thank you.
Gym is great -- I love the fitness classes.
Best group exercise classes I have ever taken to get in shape and stay in shape.
Support Healthy Living
Our Fitness programs provide more than ways to work out. They focus on mind-body wellness, helping people reach their goals and simply live well. Donate to the JCCSF Resilience Campaign to help us continue to make a healthy impact.