Do More Every Day
at the JCCSF Fitness Center
Open to everyone, the JCCSF Fitness Center has all your fitness needs under one 45,000-square-foot roof with over 90 group fitness classes per week, dedicated yoga, Pilates, and group exercise studios, expanded training and cardio space, and so much more.
In-person high and low-intensity group exercise and mind-body classes are offered in our dedicated Group Exercise Studio, Cycling Studio, Mind-Body Studio and Pilates Studio. Members also get discounts on our programs like Arts & Ideas events, sports leagues, summer camps, preschools, and more.
The JCCSF Fitness Center offers everything you need to achieve peak fitness and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Proof of vaccination is required to work out at the JCCSF Fitness Center. Masks are optional.
- Unlimited access to the Fitness Center on the 2nd floor with cardio and weight equipment that’s spread out to allow for physical distancing. This includes new Dumbbell racks, Bench Presses, Life Fitness Cable unit, Smith machine and the Skillmill
- Mind-Body Classes, Pilates and Personal Training in dedicated studio space
- 90+ Group Fitness classes per week
- Access to the three pools in our Aquatics Center including a lap-pool, recreation pool and hot tub
- High and low-intensity group exercise classes in our four dedicated studios
- One complimentary 50-minute Fitness Orientation
- One complimentary 50-minute 1:1 Personal Trainer Workout Session
- One complimentary 50-minute 1:1 Pilates Demonstration
- Full amenity locker rooms, sauna and shvitz (steam) with towel service
- Member discount pricing on all JCCSF programs including art classes, Arts & Ideas events, summer camp, swim lessons and more
- Discounted on-site parking
- Earn rewards from our JCCSF Perks loyalty program
- On-site Bean Sprouts café
New Locker Rooms