For the best experience, please use Google Chrome on a desktop or laptop computer when accessing jccsf.org/myaccount.
How Do I Take an Online Class?
- Log In
There are a couple of ways to log in and take an online class.
- Click “Log In” and then “My Account” on the top right-hand corner of any page on the jccsf.org website OR
- Visit jccsf.org/myaccount
- Enter the email and password you use for JCCSF membership and programs. Not sure if you have an Account or need more help? Visit our Account Login page.
- View Online Fitness Classes
Once you’re logged in, go back to the top right-hand corner and click on your name. Then select “Online Fitness Classes” and you will see all the fitness classes.
- Browse Online Fitness Classes
Ready to join? Just click on a live class or save an upcoming class to your calendar. You can even save classes to your Favorites list by selecting the heart in the top right corner of the class. If you’re joining on mobile, you will have an option to join the class using the Zoom app.
Audio & Video Troubleshooting
For problems with audio and video, here are a couple of tricks.
- Make sure your browser is up-to-date
Depending on the version, some of the content might be having trouble rendering. Upgrading helps take advantage of browser’s newest features, ranging from security to compatibility across the web.
- Enable cookies
Click that icon and the settings should allow you to enable cookies, or allow cookies, while on our website.
On Demand Fitness Classes
Get fit on your schedule. To start, we’ve curated 50+ classes for members to access, whenever you want. Just click On Demand, select your class and click play. More will be added each week.
Need more help?
If you are unable to access online classed and are having technical difficulties, please contact us. We are available to help you during our operating hours or online by contacting email@example.com.