Register for Camp
JCCSF Camp's online registration is fast, secure and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Users may register multiple campers for multiple camps and pay online, immediately securing spots in preferred available camps. Start planning the perfect school break now in preparation for the opening of online registration.
You should be ready with the following information to ensure that your camper gets into his/her favorite camps:
- JCCSF member information (if applicable)
- Emergency contact numbers (other than parent)
- Medical information (name of physician, phone number and address)
- Medical insurance information (insurance company and policy/group number)
- Allergy information
- Dietary information
- Date of most recent Tetanus shot
Note: If you've already registered a camper and want to sign up for more sessions and/or register another child, please go back to the registration form — by clicking the "Register Now" links on any of our camp pages —
enter your e-mail and password into the "Returning User" set of log-in fields and follow the directions for setting up another child.
As a returning user, the majority of your required information should already be filled in for you.
If you have already registered a camper and would like to access your JCCSF Camp account, click here.