Swim School Registration
Announcing One-Time Enrollment for Group Lessons!
What Does One-Time Enrollment Mean to You?
Swim School registration becomes easier and more convenient than ever:
- Convenience. Once you register the first time, you never have to re-register for as long as your child remains enrolled. Lessons are ongoing and continue throughout the year.
- No hassles. Once you enroll and choose a method of payment (credit card, debit card or bank draft), fees are automatically charged on the third day of each month. No more worries about registration deadlines or late fees.
- Priority time slots. As long as a student remains enrolled in a level, they keep their day and lesson time until they are ready to move to the next level.
Enrollment is Easy as 1-2-3
To enroll, be sure to follow these three steps:
- Select a class level, day and time.
- Choose your method of payment.
- Turn in your Swim School policy/authorization form and waiver.
How to Register
Missed the start of a session? Children may join a class at any time. Simply register:
- In person at the Aquatics Registration Office
- By phone at 415.292.1268
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aquatic Office Registration Hours
Effective January 4, 2010, the Aquatics Office is closed on holidays and during any program downtime.
Monday – Thursday:
8:45 – 11:30 am
2:30 – 7:00 pm
9:30 am – 12:00 pm
1:30 – 4:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday:
8:15 am – 1:00 pm