Request for Donations
The Jewish Community Center of San Francisco is pleased to donate a limited amount of our programs, services and events to San Francisco-based organizations that are nonprofit, public charities with tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are intended to be used as raffle or auction prizes at fundraising events.
To request a donation, please submit a one-page letter on your organization's letterhead to the contact listed below. The letter should include the following information:
- A brief description of your organization
- A description of the item(s) you are requesting
- Your organization's federal tax-exempt number
- A description of the project or event for which the donations will be used
- The date the donation is needed
- How the JCCSF contribution will be acknowledged prior to and/or at the event
- Contact name and phone number
Please note that donations cannot be given to:
- Political organizations
Please mail or fax your donation request to:
Jewish Community Center of San Francisco
3200 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94118
Due to the volume of requests, we are unable to support all requests. We will advise you within six weeks if we are able to support your event. In that case, we will also prepare and send you a formal certificate for your raffle/auction winner to use in redeeming their prize.
Thank you for your interest in the Jewish Community Center of San Francisco.