Recreation Department Refund Policy
JCCSF CLASS REGISTRATIONS
Brukhim Ha-Ba'im – Welcome to classes at the JCCSF. Please read the following information related to your class registration. Please call the Program Manager listed in the catalog and on the website if you have questions about any of these policies.
This policy applies to Recreation classes for children and adults. These policies do not apply to Camps, Athletics, Aquatics, Sports Teams or Leagues, Excursions, Preschool, After School Childcare (HYC), Membership or JCC Maccabi Experience.
- The JCCSF reserves the right to cancel classes that do not reach minimum enrollment. Students will be notified prior to the class if there is a cancellation.
- Enrollment in one session does not guarantee the participant a spot in subsequent sessions. Participants are required to register for every session.
- Classes for children are designed for children in a particular age range. Parents should make sure that their child meets the specified age range for the class prior to registration. If you have questions about the appropriateness of a class for your child, please call the manager listed in the catalog for more information.
A refund is granted if the request is made prior to the start date of the class or between the first and second class. The following fees are deducted from the class fee for all refunds:
- $15 administrative fee.
- Prorated class fee for the first session if a class has taken place (regardless if the student attended the class.)
- There will be no refunds granted after the second class has taken place.
- Room locations for classes can be found on the daily class schedule, located at the JCCSF front desk. Please check the schedule prior to each class session as rooms may change.
- For those with strollers, please place strollers either in the classroom, or against the wall immediately outside of the classroom. We ask that you keep the hallways clear.
- Please remember to keep valuables with you at all times. The JCCSF assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen items left unattended.
- Please bring children to their class and pick them up from their class at the scheduled class end time. The JCCSF cannot assume responsibility for children in the facilities without adult supervision.
We hope you enjoy your classes at the JCCSF!