Small-Group Personal Training
Fitness is full of peaks and plateaus. But one thing can be steady – the motivation you get from others.
Our 6-week Personal Training curriculum is specifically designed to give you a full-body workout in a small-group setting and is currently only available for JCCSF Fitness Members.
HOURS & RATES
6-week Small-Group Personal Training Program
Class fees are based on a full 6-week program where you have the choice to train 1 to 3 times a week.
*Drop-ins are subject to availability. Check with the Fitness Floor Desk for more information.
Interested in Small-Group Personal Training?
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
How do I purchase a Small-Group Personal Training series?
Can I sign up for additional weekly sessions after my initial purchase?
What do I need to know before taking a Small-Group Personal Training class?
- Class fees are based on a full 6-week program.
- Please notify the instructor of injuries or medical conditions.
- Be respectful of others and arrive to class on time. Late admittance may not be allowed, at instructor’s discretion.
- Please store gym bags and purses in lockers.
- Please stay hydrated and bring water to class.
What happens if I miss a session?
Makeup sessions are subject to availability. Please contact the Fitness Floor Desk by calling 415.276.1531 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Payment & Refund Policy
- Class fees are paid during registration.
- Once payment is processed, fees are nonrefundable.
- We do not offer makeup classes, refunds or credits for missed classes.