Our Open Studio 50-minute equipment reservations allow experienced Pilates enthusiasts more practice time to perfect their own reformer flow routines and continue refining their skills.
Simply complete our intake form so that we can connect you with a Pilates Instructor that best fits your needs and availability and get you qualified to reserve our equipment.
Before you are allowed to reserve our equipment, you will need to:
- First, fill out our Pilates Reformer Group Class Intake Form
- Then complete our Skills & Safety Training, a three-session private course designed to teach you how to safely use the reformer equipment, accessories and basic techniques (scheduling is via our intake form). Our Fitness Team will follow up with you via email within 7 business days.
Once you have completed the Pilates Reformer Group Class Intake Form and your Skills & Safety Training, you are ready to purchase your training packages by visiting jccsf.org/myaccount and selecting “MEMBERSHIP TYPES”.
Pilates is a fun and low-impact way to engage your core, refine your posture, and sculpt every inch of your body. Our advanced Reformers offer adjustable resistance, challenging muscles for a full-body workout. We also offer weekly small-group Pilates Reformer classes for up to five participants, individual private and duet Pilates training sessions, and Pilates mat classes as part of our Mind Body & Renew group fitness program.
50-Minute Reformer Reservations
*Rate includes all the benefits of a One-Day Guest Pass, such as access to locker room amenities, gymnasium and Gallanter Family Aquatics Center for non-JCCSF Fitness Center members.
Book Private Pilates Training sessions and ask about special promotions by calling our Fitness Team at 415.276.1531 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make an equipment reservation, filter using Paid Specialty Classes on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays using the calendar below.
5 Physical and Mental Benefits of Pilates
- Improves posture, better balance, and more stability
- Increases metabolism
- No-impact keeping your workouts injury-free
- Focusing on how your mind and body relate during a workout increases concentration and improves problem-solving
- Boosts your confidence by completing the 50-minute workout
Meet Our Instructors
Fitness Center Hours
The JCCSF Fitness Center is open for in-person activities. See how we’re Keeping You Fit & Healthy for updates.
ARE THERE ANY PREREQUISITES TO RESERVING A PILATES REFORMER?
HOW DO I SCHEDULE MY SKILLS & SAFETY TRAINING?
WHAT ARE THE PILATES OFFERINGS AT THE JCCSF?
Are ther ?
HOW DO I CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE MY RESERVATION?
How long is each Pilates Reformer Reservation?
HOW CAN I CHECK HOW MANY SESSIONS I HAVE LEFT IN MY PACKAGE?
- When using our website, simply login to your account at jccsf.org/myaccount and select Account Activity > Paid Sessions.
- If you are using our new fitness app, select Session Balance from the top left menu or click on the ticket icon in the top right corner.
When do Session Packages Expire?
How do I download the Fitness app?
Need help setting up the fitness app?
Find a Pilates Instructor
Start your journey today with one of the JCCSF’s expert Pilates instructors.