HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training) workouts combine short bursts of intense exercise with periods of rest or lower-intensity exercise to torch calories, burn fat, and build muscle effectively. High-intensity group fitness classes are temporarily suspended. We’ll bring them back as soon as we’re permitted by the city.
Get whipped into shape with HIIT fitness training. The classes are a combination of hard work, sweat and fun using bodyweight, plyometrics and ropes. Get your blood flowing and improve muscular strength and endurance.
HIIT: High Intensity Interval Training
TOP 5 REASONS TO JOIN A HIIT CLASS
- Produces many of the same health benefits as other forms of exercise in a shorter amount of time
- Lowers blood sugar and improves insulin sensitivity
- Burns more calories compared to other forms of exercise
- Increase your metabolic rate for hours after exercise
- Improves oxygen consumption
Fitness Center Hours
Donate & Support Healthy Living
Our Fitness programs provide more than ways to work out. They focus on mind-body wellness, helping people reach their goals and simply live well. Donate to the JCCSF Resilience Campaign to help us continue to make a healthy impact.