Named Endowment Funds
With only $5,000 you can honor or memorialize a loved one or a special occasion in a personally meaningful way. As your contribution continues to grow through prudent reinvestment, you choose the programs you care most about to receive your Fund's annual distributions.
Benefits to You:
- You can carry on your family name or remember a loved one or special occasion in a way that will serve others long into the future.
- You may opt to have JCCSF create a special Web page for you, called a Legacy of Loving Kindness page, that details your reasons for creating your fund. This is particularly heartwarming in situations in which the fund has been created in honor or memory of a loved one.
- You may use your fund to promote philanthropy within your family and to teach tzedakah to children.
- You receive a personalized annual report each year describing the fund's investment performance and the use of the fund's proceeds during that year.
- You receive an immediate income-tax deduction for the full value of the charitable gift.
- You bypass capital-gains taxes on long-term appreciated securities.
- Upon request, announcements of the fund will be sent to family and friends.
Click here to see a list of endowments.