What Would You Ride For? - Submissions
Helpful tips for making a good video for submission:
- Give some thought to the topic and what you would like to say.
- Stabilize or steady the camcorder when shooting. Use a tripod, if possible.
- Set up the camera so that your head & chest are centered in the frame.
- Speak clearly, at a good volume.
- Record in a place with little or no background noise.
- Consider backdrop. If recording indoors, what is behind you? Avoid shooting in front of cluttered shelves and such.
- Consider your lighting. Make sure we can see your face. Don't point the camera into the sun or lighting. If indoors, pick a well-lit room.
- Do not include any background music.
- Make it enjoyable and most of all have fun!
- Review your footage, based on the tips above. You may have to shoot it a couple of times to get it just right and suitable for submission.