Adult Sports Leagues
JCCSF adult sports leagues operate year round with four seasons per year. Availability each season is on a first-come, first-served basis. Please contact Travis McDermott at 415.276.1573 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding registration deadlines, information on upcoming seasons and registration packets
General Information for all JCCSF Adult Sports Leagues:
Sign up as a full team or as an individual. Participation is open to everyone; you do not need to be a member of the JCCSF to participate.
- Every league includes six regular season games (except volleyball with 7 games) and participation in a single elimination playoff tournament.
- Each team is guaranteed at least seven games (8 for volleyball).
- Game start times will vary between 6:30 pm and 9:00 pm.
Tentative start dates for upcoming seasons:
- Basketball registration is closed for the winter season. The spring season has an anticipated start date of late April or early May. Details to come.
- We anticipate the volleyball spring season will begin in mid-March. Details to come.