NEW! Coastal Discovery: Monterey & Carmel 2014
• Three nights at the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa (double room)*
• Lunch/docent talk at the Steinbeck House and tour of the National Steinbeck Center, Salinas
• Welcome and Farewell dinners and one additional dinner
• Deluxe coach transportation to/from and within the Monterey Area
• Private VIP tour of the Monterey Bay Aquarium, free time in Monterey
• 17 Mile Drive with guest tour leader, free time in Carmel
• Admission to Evie’s Waltz, Pacific Repertory at the Circle Theater
• Tour of the Pajaro Valley Historical Association, Watsonville
• Lunch and Shopping in Garlic Stores, Gilroy
*single supplement $295
This is a joint program of the JCCSF, Osher Marin JCC and the JCC, Sonoma County.
For more information and to recieve an application, please contact Adult Program Manager Shiva Schulz at 415.292.1260 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, Jun 10 - Friday, Jun 13
Starts at: 8:00 am